Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I bought the Cherie Currie vhs tape of the apple
    studio Ella you know im not great at these
    things I thought my vhs was broke I got the
    PAL version duhhh I didnt know europe does it
    different I mean vhs tape"wolverine shakes head"
    I should be getting the "normal" one soon.LOL

    disgruntled wolverine

  2. #52
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey CW, I'm glad you are getting Cherie's Golden Apple video. It's an IN STORE performance. Up close and personal.
    Did you pick up The Viper Room Video too?
    I love that one too. It's Cherie with The Mix so Mara is part of the band as well as members of The Knack!

    Hey, btw, the mail has come through and I have received something wonderful! Thank you soooo much!

    Gotta runaway. More later!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #53
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    was ketchup chips

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Graciebaybe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    C batteries

  5. #55
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Firey hot slim jim!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dzzgpe

    Welcome Grace, thanks for stopping by and dropping a post.

    Take care & I hope to see you around the boards.

    rOGer

  7. #57
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A ticket to the Acoustic Strawbs concert next month. I don't think I have attended a concert in a decade, so I am overdue.

  8. #58
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Flowers for my daughter

  9. #59
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uhm... a beautyful slinky black skirt
    glass beads
    a bracelet
    and a really..
    girly..
    out of character
    sweater..
    for them..
    pretty days

  10. #60
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcomesmilewave Hello Revenant, Thanks for stopping by. I hope all is well in your corner of the world.

    I hope you have plenty of pretty day [img]wink.gif[/img] Take care, and I'll see you around the boards.

    rOg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •